• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dead in the Water Teaser

Good looking stuff. Very moody. I think you could tightgen up the trailer a little and ditch some of the production audio and amp up the sound effects.

What did you shoot it with?

Scott

scottspears said:
Good looking stuff. Very moody. I think you could tightgen up the trailer a little and ditch some of the production audio and amp up the sound effects.

What did you shoot it with?

Yeah... production audio was tough with that lantern. Constant hissing. For the teaser I decided it was alright. For the final film however it's going to have to be cleaned up a bit.

We shot on two DVX-100A.

Hey cool, it's actually something I'd want to check out. Not a lot of indie trailers pull you in enough to make you want to see the film.

Where did you shoot it? Looks like my backyard here in New Hampshire!

EDIT: Looks like Chicago area?

Christopher C. Murphy said:
Hey cool, it's actually something I'd want to check out. Not a lot of indie trailers pull you in enough to make you want to see the film.

Where did you shoot it? Looks like my backyard here in New Hampshire!

Looks like Chicago area?

We actually shot in northern Wisconsin. We shot at just the right time too. It was at the peak of leaves changing so all the exteriors had a great variety of colors.

Back