DAWN review

Hey guys, an aquaintance of mine made a little vampire movie called Dawn a couple of years ago, and since then it's had some successes. It screened at the Angelicka in Dallas to a packed house as part of a Digital Video Filmmakers Series last summer. And now, it has gotten it's very own Film Threat Review!!! Plus, I've been told that there are a couple of DVD distribution offers on the table.

Anyway, thought I'd give a shout out for Director Jay Reel on this.

Poke

I went and saw this at Poke's recommendation and it was pretty good. Yeah, things could've been done better, like the acting, but the overall story was awesome and original. I wouldn't be surprise if a Hollywood big shot comes along and offers the director some big $$$ for the rights to remake this.

CommanderGoat said:
I wouldn't be surprise if a Hollywood big shot comes along and offers the director some big $$$ for the rights to remake this.

Dude, don't give anyone any ideas. That's what I was gonna do when I become a Hollywood big shot.

Poke

No and No. I went to Baylor, but dropped out because a) I made everyone else look dumb when I showed up to class, and b) I made everyone else look smart when I recieved an "F" for not showing up to class.

Seriously, I got a job at a TV station in Waco and decided I was wasting money going to school. I don't regret my decision, but I wish I hadn't decided to quit.

Poke

If you are interested in learning more about me, my autobiography Nicklaus Louis: A Man of Incredible Ballsiness will be out in major bookstores everywhere by Christmas.

Poke

Back