• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Date Disaster - My best film ever!

Now I can...
But I don't buy it... A man should be able to tell a woman she has a bug in her pasta... THIS IS NOT A STRONG ENOUGH CONFLICT TO HOLD A FILM..

Now I can...
But I don't buy it... A man should be able to tell a woman she has a bug in her pasta... THIS IS NOT A STRONG ENOUGH CONFLICT TO HOLD A FILM..

I'm kind of inclined to agree with this.

There was also the problem that the two leads looked really young, which might've been your intention, and then the guy in the car at the end looked much older. That seemed a little creepy.

But the thing was nicely shot. Be careful when you have doors opening to the outside that you don't get a blown out image. Some of the dolly shots were nice.

It also looked like all your cast members were trying to keep from laughing the entire time. No one seemed to be particularly serious about acting...?

I'm kind of inclined to agree with this.

There was also the problem that the two leads looked really young, which might've been your intention, and then the guy in the car at the end looked much older. That seemed a little creepy.

But the thing was nicely shot. Be careful when you have doors opening to the outside that you don't get a blown out image. Some of the dolly shots were nice.

It also looked like all your cast members were trying to keep from laughing the entire time. No one seemed to be particularly serious about acting...?

Thats a good observation, Its hard to get actors, I men I am only 16 so we usually just use our friends. What can we do?

Thats a good observation, Its hard to get actors, I men I am only 16 so we usually just use our friends. What can we do?

No, I appreciate the difficulty.

But what you should realise is that you're now shooting at a certain quality and that the acting should match the production. If you've got friends who can act then that's great but write the story around them so that it doesn't feel weird.

I don't know where you're from but I'm sure there would be plenty of actors/actresses willing to work on your film for showreel material- you've got a very decent quality set up and that will attract people to take part.

Back