• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Dark Deception on studentfilms.com Check it.....

Okay, I didn't view this one before because I couldn't see anything. Now, I can't see much, but I guess that's better than not seeing anything.

It's a cool little urban legend short. I just don't undertsand how the initial killing took place. Maybe I am misunderstanding the timeline here, but it seems like a physical impossibility.

It was well shot (save the dark spots), and edited; but the acting was not as good as it could have been.

Good job.

Poke

well, my monitor does get ultra dark during video games(have to mack the gamma high as hell on PStrip)

But it was REALLY dark in some parts...Entertaining little short though.

I don't get a brake on the dark thing

Just wait 'til you see my hopelessly over-exposed monstrosity this weekend.

Overblown so bad you could chroma-key the entire green, brown and yellow landscape (including buildings) with a single click of the colour picker... white. :(

We live and learn, Mr Vegas. :)

Vegas ... Being dark in certain areas can be a good thing from time to time. There were a few spots where I just couldn't tell what was going on. It didn't make the short bad. It was a good short. There were just moments - a few moments - of "too dark".

Poke

Last edited:
same as above ^

Did you try upping the gamma a little? I know that degrades quality in some cases, but who knows..

Back