• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Cupid's Arrow

Created this past weekend, for the 2007 National Film Challenge I share with you "Cupid's Arrow"

The required elements for this film were as follows:
Character: Kevin Klonsky - Folk Singer
Prop: Plunger
Line: "Those are ginormous"

We shot this in 8ish hours, then cut all night. Sadly the finished cut wasn't readable on my system for the rest of the post work. So, I reimported, recut, THEN pulled the green screen keys, composited, and did a little coloring and audio work, though having to recut the film ate into the time I'd planned on having for that.

Anyway, enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTIQp-GF6CQ

Small world...I know Rob Becka who did the music. He goes to school here and is in the Film geek club with me on campus.

Yeah it is a bit dark in a few spots.. needed a bit better lighting. As it turns out, Rob Becka was only available from like 8-10am, because he had to go up to St. Cloud to accept an award on Saturday. :)

Will, that was pretty funny! I enjoyed it. I'll agree with Knightly in that is was dark (the lighting, not humor). The FX looked great. Nice work!!

There it is! Sometimes my computer is slow and doesn't load, things get timed out.

Funny!

Sometimes you guys are just strange.....:D

-- spinner :cool:

Back