Cool Color Effect Suggestions?

Hey guys, I'm filming a music video next week with some people fake playing instruments. It's a mainstream song, but I'm just making a fun video to it. However, I don't want it to be your unoriginal "band playing in a field" video. I want to have some cool color effects with them. I tested out changing their shirt colors using "change to color" on AE, but it is always incredibly bright where I live, and it just kind of moshes into the actor's skin and background objects. Are there any other effects I could do? For example, just masking and feathering around one of the actors so they have some sort of "glowiness" to them, using a filter. I am totally clueless, so any suggestions would help! Thanks!

I do own a really large green screen, but I'm wanting to have moving shots, so I don't think that work very well. Or would it? Sorry, special effects ain't my specialty.

I am not an expert in special effects but I think if you have the green screen in the background then you can shoot moving shots. You can move the camera and/or the actors. The green screen may have to move also. As long as it covers the background. Also, the green screen should be lit very good with light. Because you want only that color (green) to be cut out and replaced.

Back