producing Consider a Micro Film

I’m of the opinion that a good way to get your film off the ground is to start small. 'Whiplash' started as a micro film (Google ‘Whiplash short film’), a proof of concept that not only tested the waters but also became a catalyst for the feature film. Instead of shooting an entire short film or something of significance, consider shooting just one scene. Choose a key scene and focus on quality over quantity and just nail that one segment. It’s a powerful tool for testing, refining, and selling a vision. Something to consider…

It also helps if JK Simmons is on board but that is a discussion for another day...

Attachments

• whiplash 1.jpg
    whiplash 1.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 71
Yeah thats a great idea.

I normally don't get any views on my youtube account, but when I uploaded something to "youtube shorts" that are under 30 seconds they drove a lot more traffic. I almost got 5k views on my micro film.

shorter = more views

Last edited:
Yeah thats a great idea.

I normally don't get any views on my youtube account, but when I uploaded something to "youtube shorts" that are under 30 seconds they drove a lot more traffic. I almost got 5k views on my micro film.

shorter = more views

Nice! Agreed... When you've got limited resources, be smart and use your limited resources for maximum quality. Nicely done...

Back