Consent and release for music video

Hey Everyone,

I am indie musician and we are going to shoot for one of my song Move On.

we ll have several places(public and private), several actors.

1) Can anyone help me by sending a link, pdf, doc here or to my email in which I find forms of consent? (preferably release of all rights of actors and owner of the place regarding the film)

2) The music video is for promoting my music. I and a friend are the directors of the film. Do we have copyright 50-50 on this music video? In other words: Where the music is the main product (I am 100 percent owner of copyright regarding the music) and film is the "secondary, supporting" art, how does the copyright look like? To whom comes the copyright of the film?

3) the consents better to grant rights an LLC or us personally?

Thanks a lot in advance and have a wonderful day,

T. Andrew
info@t-andrewmusic.com
www.t-andrewmusic.com

Hey Everyone,

I am indie musician and we are going to shoot for one of my song Move On.

we ll have several places(public and private), several actors.

1) Can anyone help me by sending a link, pdf, doc here or to my email in which I find forms of consent? (preferably release of all rights of actors and owner of the place regarding the film)

2) The music video is for promoting my music. I and a friend are the directors of the film. Do we have copyright 50-50 on this music video? In other words: Where the music is the main product (I am 100 percent owner of copyright regarding the music) and film is the "secondary, supporting" art, how does the copyright look like? To whom comes the copyright of the film?

3) the consents better to grant rights an LLC or us personally?

Thanks a lot in advance and have a wonderful day,

T. Andrew
info@t-andrewmusic.com
www.t-andrewmusic.com

well as you both created it, the copyright belongs to both of you.. what you should have done is written a contract to state who is the rights belong to.

this way if anything happens to the two of you, for example you fall out then the dispute will come to contract.

Back