COMPOSER needed for short 1 minute animation

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing music/sound design for my short animation.
I wont be able to offer any money as its just a project for class but you will be credited.
The animation is short, and goes for little over 1 minute.
Basically im looking for music that will compliment the themes and emotions in the animation.

The Story is about a guy marries a girl she dies he goes to hell to get her back and makes a deal with the devil but she still dies in the end. (Its a reimagining of the greek tale, orpheus and eurydice)

Thanks.

I've worked on many short films and would enjoy creating a sound design for an animation piece.

You can find some examples of my work at http://cosmogalactic.com/music. If you're interested in working with me please send a link to your piece and more detail on what you're hoping for with music and sound design.

Cheers...

Hey! I'm very interested in this. I watch and read a lot of mythology myself, so this may help when writing the right music for your film. Your piece also sounds very emotional, which I love to write music around.

Anyway, check out some of my work at http://www.youtube.com/user/iMountainUK
There's some examples of some of my work on there. They are mainstream videos for different genres, as I need to respect the people I have worked for and not place their videos around the net.

Get in contact!

Thanks,
Josh

Hey there, I would love to give this a go. I have played piano for the greater part of my life, I am trained classically. I don't have as many examples up as other composers on here, I do have a few things I could let you listen to though.... Being that is the way it is, if you would be up for elaborating any more on the emotion you are looking for in the music, I would love to come up with some stuff and send it your way. Free of charge of course, and no commitments from your end that would make you feel required to use the tunes if you don't like them. I'm not entirely sure how to go about offering my service in these situations, still definitely a new blood. At any rate, let me know!!

EDIT: I have written some stuff that was used as an intro for a local Death Metal band in my area, as you can probably guess it was an eerie piece that led way to some heavy music. Judging from the description of your project, the music sounds like it would be something that I would really enjoy doing.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing music/sound design for my short animation.
I wont be able to offer any money as its just a project for class but you will be credited.
The animation is short, and goes for little over 1 minute.
Basically im looking for music that will compliment the themes and emotions in the animation.

The Story is about a guy marries a girl she dies he goes to hell to get her back and makes a deal with the devil but she still dies in the end. (Its a reimagining of the greek tale, orpheus and eurydice)

Thanks.

Hi There,
Just wondering whether you are still looking for a composer for your Minute?
I've been writing soundscapes of varying styles for about 8 years now and am wanting to advance it a bit further than 'for fun' and would love to be involved in your piece and expand my portfolio.
check out
www.myspace.com/melodiessoundmusic
if your interested.
There are some examples of some previous pieces there...
Hope you enjoy. Thanks....
Damian

Wow! He got quite the list of replies! If I had known it was that easy to get music for shorts I would have asked a long time ago! :lol:

Back