• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Composer and Color Grader Wanted for Short Film

Just finished filming my short film, Shattered Woods, and am starting to put together a rough cut.
I need a composer and color grader. Obviously it'd be great if you could work for free, since this is a very low budget movie (about $250 spent so far), but if post-production calls for more money, I will probably run a second round of crowdfunding. You can see the original successful campaign for the film here:
http://igg.me/p/284072/x/1808618

I'm willing to try out different varieties in terms of score and color grading, but for the music I'm thinking it will have some electronic/futuristic undertones maybe with piano.

If you are interested, leave some links to your work and contact information on here, and if I like what I see I will contact you with more information.

Thanks!

Thanks for all the replies so far! I've had quite a few people contact me already.
I've inadvertently turned it into a competition, hahaha. Because I'm asking anyone who is interested if they are willing to score a short clip as a sample of what they can do. So whoever's I like the best or feel would fit the movie more will 'win' and get hired basically, haha.

Anyway, just thought I would give an update as it might seem that I have ignored this thread for a while, when in reality I am just sending private messages to the composers instead of public posts on the thread.
I'm still open for a composer until I get back from the current ones and see if I like what I hear.

Back