• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Comedy - Pringles Addiction!

Thumbs sideways

Not bad. I see where you're coming from in a comedic sense, but it fell short on a couple aspects to be truly funny. The acting was amateur at best and good acting usually makes for good comedy, but I say that with respect because I understand it’s a difficult skill to polish and will take time. As you guys keep filming you'll get better; I usually watch movies and try to mimic certain characteristics of great actors. Jonathan, I’m guessing you'll be the one reading this and if you're the one that was addicted to the chips I say you've definently got potential. Overall I'd say with a little bigger budget (camera) and some brainstorming on more funny ideas you guys could have something going. Hell, you guys are in LA so take advantage. If you guys already got buddies with film equipment or are going to film school or into movies I'd recommend hanging out with them more, if not make some.

FYI Look up John Francis Delay you kinda remind me of him

Hey bimmerman1985, thanks for the feedback!

Originally, the channel was more cheesy comedy(the over dramatic responses, etc). Script-wise we are transitioning into a little more fleshed out ideas versus the past improvisation skits. I understand what you're saying completely and I feel that the skits are lacking as well.

I'm the Dr Pepper addict in the film and I appreciate the honesty. I'm a software developer married to an actor and we know the other actor in the film, pringles addiction. Him and I finally started collaborating on shorts together and these are the first few we've done. BTW, I cringe when I watch myself act lol :P

Actually, Parker has used Sony Vegas forever and his computer is so bad that he can't render in anything 720 and up. It just crashes because of memory. I'm trying to get him to convert to Adobe Premiere just so we can upload in a better resolution instead of downgrading it. We are however aiming for a better camera (Canon T3i, its a huge step up to what we currently have)

We have yet to do a script that, to me, is really justifiable as a short(Some character building, couple different layers of story, etc)

Again thank you so much!

It's sad...
In fact, what's the percentage of the people in the US, who eat chips all day... I thought they're smart now..

Back