• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Closure

I have mixed emotions.

I think the Cinematography, the acting, the lighting, the sound, is all very well done. The trailer and title sequences are also very well done.

I just didn't get anything out of that trailer besides it's a murder/mystery drama.

It didn't bring anything new to the table that makes me want to look into it further, and that might just be that the trailer doesnt give enough.

But very well done, and I hope you do well with it.

Your movie trailer is absolutely top notch. Very professional feel. It made me want to see this movie.

I am interested to know what kind of camcorders and equitment you guys used to produce this.

Your movie trailer is absolutely top notch. Very professional feel. It made me want to see this movie.

I am interested to know what kind of camcorders and equitment you guys used to produce this.

We had a couple of Red One's. I'm not involved in the post production so I couldn't tell you what software. It is all industry standard software :)

Thanks aceofspades! Our budget was around that amount im not exactly sure tho..

we're like praying on distribution!

any suggestions??

Really? Only 8 grand? That is amazing considering that IMDB has you guys listed with $100,000. Maybe you should either

1.) Check your facts or
2.) Get someone to fix the IMDB pricing

because that is a huge difference and makes me look at the trailer and movie differently. Maybe it is just me.

Really? Only 8 grand? That is amazing considering that IMDB has you guys listed with $100,000. Maybe you should either

1.) Check your facts or
2.) Get someone to fix the IMDB pricing

because that is a huge difference and makes me look at the trailer and movie differently. Maybe it is just me.

Holy shit yeah what the hell haha.. thanks for that.. (im not in charge)

Very nice. I liked that a lot. Really well done. The photography was solid, as was the lighting, sound and acting.

The trailer was cut well, with good choices and nicely paced.

I'm impressed with what you guys came up with on the challenge. Honestly...quite a bit better than I thought it was going to be.

And I'm not surprised about the budget-listing for the movie...don't change it. It looks like a 100K movie, and many many films lie about their budget...it's always increased (even in Hollywood).

Very nice. I liked that a lot. Really well done. The photography was solid, as was the lighting, sound and acting.

The trailer was cut well, with good choices and nicely paced.

I'm impressed with what you guys came up with on the challenge. Honestly...quite a bit better than I thought it was going to be.

And I'm not surprised about the budget-listing for the movie...don't change it. It looks like a 100K movie, and many many films lie about their budget...it's always increased (even in Hollywood).

Thank you so much I know you were following from the beginning and we appreciate it so much. Its definitely been a fun journey. The main team is at Sundance right now, they have a conference going on tomorrow about this sort of project making a film with social media.

Also, I agree with you. The 100k is probably accurate anyways. We had so many sponsors. G-technology gave us terabytes of hard drives we had free catering and not to forget the red one's cost. So I'll say it's accurate.

ALSO EDIT: Tomorrow Marcin is talking on panel, I just found out we'll have uStream so everyone can watch it live!!
Here is the link to the facebook event http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=261169079326&index=1

Last edited:
Good luck, the trailer looks awesome! How did you manage to get so many sponsorships?

Social Media. Definitely the way to go. We had a panel at Sundance yesterday about it.

It started with being industry professionals. We had years under our belt of knowing people who we've worked with. We gave them some phone calls and told them to check us out.

The next step was Facebook and Twitter. We were careful not to spam but we got the right people talking about.

It just blew up and snowballed from there :) You don't have to give yourself 30 Days to complete something. But a lot of people liked this idea. Thats what grabbed their attention. We were confident that we'd have a good movie in that time. We knew that if it took more then 30 days we were going to say F it and finish our movie and keep it good.

I really suggest trying out this model. I'm about to use it on a animation project where I'm trying it with out the 30 Days. If I don't get the buzz then I still have a project to show off and get into festivals.

Its a win win. Please ask as many questions as you want.

EDIT: We are now on the front page of www.buzznet.com

Last edited:
Back