Cinema 4D Help

So I Google'd it and can't find it, I hate calling because I have to get my tech super to get the registration information but I need help on Cinema 4D R12. I downloaded the Korean language pack, thinking it would give me the ability to copy and paste Korean text directly into 3D, but I was wrong. After the update, R12 restarted like it always does, except everything is officially in Korean... Help please...

If you want Korean type, try going to your computer's keyboard options and setting it to Korean for that program.

Easiest way I can think of to fix the Korean language in your software is to uninstall and re-install. It might be a pain but it'll be easier than learning to speak Korean so you can change the software settings.

Thanks for the help. We were able to install a Spanish Language pack, then I walked over to the Foreign Affairs Division and got a Spanish Translator to find the general preferences and language. Then we set a password lock on the setting menu so that it won't happen again... But we had it set-up for Korean type, but the Program didn't recognize it. The system did, but the program didn't.

Back