• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Chiller Channel Film Competition

I don't know if I'm putting this in the right category, but then I'm easily confused.

The not-too-well-known cable channel Chiller (owned by NBC) is having a short film competition for a 5 to 8 minute horror movie with a grand prize of $5000 and the top entries will get aired on the network.

Details can be found here

Their "Toolbox of Terror" info will be available on August 8th and submissions begin on September 5th.

Chiller hasn't made it to a lot of cable and satellite services so they are still relatively unknown. That's about the only negative.
The plus side is that they may not get a lot of entries because of their lower visibility.

I like the channel because they run old shows like "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" and "Night Gallery" as well as a lot of old sci fi movies from the 50s.

Again, if this is the wrong place to post this don't get on me too bad please!!:blush:

Neil

Back