• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Check out this avant-garde experimental film project.

To whomever sees this.

The Being Experience is this cool experimental film series in which people including Dave Matthews, Terrence Howard, Moby, Questlove and many more are asked to go Into the Woods (literally) with the creator Jennifer Elster.

One the 25th of every month they release a new short film installment which will lead up to the big reveal. You can find them all on the website (which is also an awesome experience within itself). Their is also a youtube page.

But check out the OFFICIAL TRAILER for the series and tell me what you think!

Last edited:
Yes, we are really trying to get the project out there to people who would be interested.

Have you had a chance to check it out?
What do you think about it?

Last edited:
Not yet, I was determining if your post was in the appropriate place. It is now, so I'll go take a look now and let you know what I think. Then I want to know how you got a hold of such big name talent.

Looks like it should be pretty cool. I'd personally (I'm primarily a DP / Lighting Guy) like to see it look a little less Video, but it's interesting to see all those big names looking not as cinematic as normal. Makes them seem a little more real. Definately interested to see the project though.

Back