ChatGPT thread

Mostly what happened is these people took hallucinogens, experienced a "moment of clarity"
I think it was mostly Hindu/Buddhist stuff. Personally, I have no truck at all with any kind of spirituality or mysticism, I don't even believe in belief, but I can't help but think that a world, without the Hare Krishnas, is somehow worse off.

ChatGPT is crazy it's mental what it can do but if I was a copy writer I would be getting rather worried about being out of a job soon, who would pay for someone when they can get AI bots and apps to do it for you?

Pretty crazy stuff

Code:
Who plays the role of Lester Nygaard in Fargo season one?
A. Martin Freeman
B. Billy Bob Thornton
C. Allison Tolman
D. Colin Hanks

What is the profession of Lester Nygaard in Fargo season one?
A. Insurance salesman
B. Drifter
C. Police officer
D. Lawyer

Who is the main antagonist in Fargo season one?
A. Lester Nygaard
B. Lorne Malvo
C. Molly Solverson
D. Gus Grimly

What is the main crime that happens in Fargo season one?
A. Robbery
B. Kidnapping
C. Murder
D. Fraud

Who is the leader of the police team investigating the crimes in Fargo season one?
A. Lester Nygaard
B. Lorne Malvo
C. Molly Solverson
D. Gus Grimly
As good as the TV series was, the movie Fargo was just amazing. Cohen's best movie by far. Incidentally, talking about Chat GPT -- I asked ChatGPT about the Car Scene where the two kidnappers enter twin cities just before the kidnapping and Buscemi is talking-- I asked it what was the significance of that scene and its use as a forshadowing device... The response was impressive ... It was able to discern subtle cues that most vieweres would not catch on... Scary how good this AI is ...

Last edited:
Back