• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch CAPTURED - Short Horror Film

I watched your last one too. Cant help but noticing the same story.

In both, you've got good shots, decent lighting, but they were the same story.
You said they were for class. So maybe that was part of the rules, but you need to invest in some storyline and plot. I understand being indie and the where are we story is cheap and easy but im sure you can come up with something original. and when you do i bet its hellagood.

You said they were for class. So maybe that was part of the rules, but you need to invest in some storyline and plot. I understand being indie and the where are we story is cheap and easy but im sure you can come up with something original. and when you do i bet its hellagood.

They did some cool stuff with the lighting. Personally I don't think the story matters with a film like this. The only thing they need to do is make something longer. This would work great if it was women that were trapped and there was some sort of sicko waiting in the shadows.

Good job guys check out my post and watch my short.

Ah yes I probably should have mentioned, I made both as part of a film class, and the task was basically to keep the same story whilst changing up the location, so that was deliberate :) But thanks for the feedback!

Back