• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Canon EOS 550D + Twixtor + Magic Bullet Looks (Colour Corrector)

I just saw a great video comparing Twixtor and adobe premier pro's applications for slowmo:

http://eduardoangel.com/2011/12/27/how-much-is-slow-mo-worth-twixtor-v s-adobe-premiere-pro-cs5/

A lot of people are still experiencing problems with twixtor, but once it is rendered it looks pretty damn good! Make sure you are shooting at a higher frame rate...at least 30fps. Optimal is 90 fps but most cameras (and the 550d) do not shoot that high.

Is anyone using other slowmo applications that might not be as expensive as twixtor?

That's weird. I've seen water splashes with slower shutter speeds, and same FPS and look awesome, but here, the dust looks weird when kicked.

that was either bad editing, less than 1/500 shutter speed or less than 60 fps.. I tested twixtor with 60 fps and 1/500 shutter speed and got semi-acceptable results.. with 1/4000 you can probably get whatever you want...

I've noticed that swifter movement work much better, when trying to edit it Trials riding which can consist of jolty movements, the Twixtor results aren't so good.

Back