Can someone help me out with the Seattle Indie scene?

Hello, I am an actress and will be moving to Seattle in a few months and am very interested in indie films. However I do not have a clue as to how to find people in the industry up there. I have looked around online for something realting to the scene but haven't found much. Can anyone lead me to the right place? or give me some advice? Or is Seattle not a good place to be. I know that eventually I will have to go to LA, but I would prefer to get my career going before I make that jump.
thank you VERY Much.

Well, I may be shoot'n a music video up there and you're welcome to be in it!

Keep in touch and I'll let you know as it gets closer.

Siren223 said:
Hello, I am an actress and will be moving to Seattle in a few months and am very interested in indie films. However I do not have a clue as to how to find people in the industry up there. I have looked around online for something realting to the scene but haven't found much. Can anyone lead me to the right place? or give me some advice? Or is Seattle not a good place to be. I know that eventually I will have to go to LA, but I would prefer to get my career going before I make that jump.
thank you VERY Much.

Go straight to the Northwest Film Forum, http://nwfilmforum.org, I have worked with them for 8 years and built up enough credits/experience to make the move to NYC. (But frankly NYC seems to be a great place to get started too)!

Last edited:
Back