• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Buying Your First Camera [framelines]

Thanks for the info!
I'd like to add a bit to it, since my brother is a professional photographer and all I get to hear from him is photography, photography and some more photography.

When buying your first camera, you need to consider:
- Which kind of film you want to use - 35mm, 120, 110 and the like.
- What kind of photos do you want to primarily shoot - e.g. if you're looking to click more of panoramic shots, then your camera should be well suited for that purpose.

In short, the 3 main criteria to keep in mind while choosing your camera (first or otherwise) are:
1. Quality
2. Features
3. Price

Thanks for the info!
I'd like to add a bit to it, since my brother is a professional photographer and all I get to hear from him is photography, photography and some more photography.

When buying your first camera, you need to consider:
- Which kind of film you want to use - 35mm, 120, 110 and the like.
- What kind of photos do you want to primarily shoot - e.g. if you're looking to click more of panoramic shots, then your camera should be well suited for that purpose.

In short, the 3 main criteria to keep in mind while choosing your camera (first or otherwise) are:
1. Quality
2. Features
3. Price

That is a great addendum to the video, which is about buying a video camera, not a still camera.

Back