• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

Buddy Vs. Buddy - Short VFX Fight!!!

I was just about to take out the trash and was attacked by.... myself!?!

A week of work for 15 seconds.... 😅
Enjoy the fight and the behind the scenes!

P.S.:
I watched the video countless times during the editing process, of course.
And I really am a perfectionist.
BUT!!!
I made a mistake in the fight sequence.
I'm annoyed and I REALLY can't believe I didn't notice it.
But it's too late. Video is rendered and already uploaded everywhere.
(Got my routine where I upload it everywhere).
Still annoying.
Because it makes a certain scene look amateurish and I know HAD I noticed it, I would have changed it too.
But it is what it is.
Do you guys recognize what scene (It's only a few frames) it's about?

Anyway, have fun watching. :)

Upvote 5
I have to make a quick note....
Youtube deletes my clicks.
I am very accurate and analytical about my clicks.
And I notice now for a long time that I generate thousands of clicks from the various forums + Whatsapp + Facebook - contacts and groups, but always only 60 to 200 clicks arrive on my Youtube account.

This is a cheek.

Because I noticed this a long time ago, I have since December last year every now and then for 10 to 50 euros advertising.
Not because I want to cheat myself unfairly clicks, but because I am desperate with frustration.
Where were my clicks gone!
The advertising was virtually a desperate call for attention.

But I haven't done that for a long time.

Example:
With the Buddy VS Buddy fistfight, I would have had to generate at least 1500 clicks from all the above sources alone.
And how many arrived so far?
217 (And the video is already a month old)Wrote to Youtube on Twitter and got the following response:
"Hi. Interactions are constantly checked to see if they meet the guidelines and requirements. If they don't, they are removed. Therefore, there may always be fluctuations."

Translated:
If youtube thinks something is wrong, interactions are deleted.

Years ago, there were times when my youtube channel had thousands of clicks a day.
Today, as my videos get better and better and my subscriber count keeps going up, I only generate between 50 and 300 max.

It's exasperating.

I have to make a quick note....
Youtube deletes my clicks.
I am very accurate and analytical about my clicks.
And I notice now for a long time that I generate thousands of clicks from the various forums + Whatsapp + Facebook - contacts and groups, but always only 60 to 200 clicks arrive on my Youtube account.

This is a cheek.

Because I noticed this a long time ago, I have since December last year every now and then for 10 to 50 euros advertising.
Not because I want to cheat myself unfairly clicks, but because I am desperate with frustration.
Where were my clicks gone!
The advertising was virtually a desperate call for attention.

But I haven't done that for a long time.

Example:
With the Buddy VS Buddy fistfight, I would have had to generate at least 1500 clicks from all the above sources alone.
And how many arrived so far?
217 (And the video is already a month old)Wrote to Youtube on Twitter and got the following response:
"Hi. Interactions are constantly checked to see if they meet the guidelines and requirements. If they don't, they are removed. Therefore, there may always be fluctuations."

Translated:
If youtube thinks something is wrong, interactions are deleted.

Years ago, there were times when my youtube channel had thousands of clicks a day.
Today, as my videos get better and better and my subscriber count keeps going up, I only generate between 50 and 300 max.

It's exasperating.
well years ago there was no competition - now everyone uses tiktok intead of youtube.
have you tried putting your content on tiktok instead ?

Hello Sfoster,
Thank you for your reply.
Yes, I also always upload my videos in parallel on Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.

Now a few days have passed and the only thing I have achieved is that Youtube support sends me to Google support, and Google support sends me back to Youtube support.
No one feels responsible.
A running gag among the global corporations, you could almost say.

I have also written to the Google forum.
But so far no useful answer.

It is just annoying.
Another impertinence is that Youtube takes the right to put ads in front of non-monetized videos.
But that's another topic.

I guess I have no choice but to continue uploading my videos on all platforms, and wait.

Back