• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Broken - Body & Mind Short Film

This film was created as a project for a class at The American University of Paris and it concerns the connections between the human psyche (the mind) and its effect upon the human body. It depicts a man who has lost everything, meaning his fame and reputation, and decides to push himself over the physical edge for one last chance at regaining his sense of purpose.

As of right now I am a film student and this is a student film, and thus any comments or critiques would be plenty helpful. Thank you.

Please enjoy.

There is one swear word in the film and thus some viewer discretion is advised.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uga2QfYlWk

Last edited:
Hey, great job first of all. When watching the film it felt like I was watching two different filmmakers putting there scenes together. One was a professional, the other was an amateur. For the first minute and a half it was great as well as after 3:25 but in between it felt very amateur and not as well done as the other scenes. It created a weird rift when watching which took me out of the immersion a bit. Tighten up your cinematography during these areas and your film will be great!!!

Back