Brilliant idea for no cost camera slider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgUSlqVE6tA

I dont know why I didn't think of this before :lol:

Last edited:
I like to strap the cam onto dogs, make a loud noise and let em run. Hell of a time getting the cam back though.

seriously, it can work. Another idea is to use a towel and place it on a counter, pul slowly and yell action

I've put the camera on a skateboard before to get nice smooth shots. This is a cool little technique to keep in my toolbox, you never know when having these little things in your head will save you on set sometime.

I like to strap the cam onto dogs, make a loud noise and let em run. Hell of a time getting the cam back though.
I'll try that sometime! :yes:

I grease up one side of a slice of bologna with K-Y, put the mini-tripod on the "dry" side, spray my neighbor's MILF's back with Pam, and then slide the bologna from her shoulders to BC while she's on all fours.
Key is to wash your hands before handling the camera. :blush:

I'll try that sometime! :yes:

I grease up one side of a slice of bologna with K-Y, put the mini-tripod on the "dry" side, spray my neighbor's MILF's back with Pam, and then slide the bologna from her shoulders to BC while she's on all fours.
Key is to wash your hands before handling the camera. :blush:

Who is Pam ?

Who is Pam ?

This:
6414403009.jpg

or this:
Pamelas_Herz_in_Liebe_zu_Waisenkindern_entflammt-Auch_du._Pam-Story-67803_200x200px_2_JpSRWs07NhoN__305616_200.jpg

Sometimes I get 'em mixed up.

The important part is to shake 'em up good first, THEN press their button. :yes:
Duh!

Last edited:
Back