Brettzdaman productions? NaMe?

For awhile i have been using Brettzdaman productions as my name for alot of stuff but i was thinking that it sounds kind of amature and not somthing a legit production company would be called. Especialy since im starting to get serious about film. I got a cupple music videos lined up and working on a short script. What do you guys think of the name?

Definitely needs changing.

Funny thing is, many bands themselves run through multiple permutations of names as they run the regional band venue circuit.

If you come up with something sterling, save it for when you begin to catch some traction.
Otherwise, they're pretty disposable as you kinda want something you can disassociate yourself from when things go ugly.

Start off with adjective+noun pairings.
- Super Toad Productions
- Flying Fish Films
- Best Damm Entertainment
- Almost Human Features

Whatever.

GL

Uncommon Object + Geographic Item + Film Suffix= Cool ProdCo Name

For example: Candle Hill Films, Traffic Mountain Productions, Chameleon Cove Features, Sandpaper Bay Films, Ottoman Forest Productions...etc.

It's hard to think up these names without just looking at the things in my room. Chair, table and door made several appearances during the typing of that.

@NickClapper -- woah, that is FUN. I've also had a lot of beer just now... in my living room alone: Wooden Turtle Productions, Hanging Fish Films, Jagged Candle Studios, Ruffled Sofa Features, Spiky Squeak Toy Films... I'm gonna be doing this all day.

Back