Breif tutoring

So, im a budding director and raring to start working on my 2011 film projects. The problem is, im the only one out of my friends who even considers scriptwriting. Ive got 3 script ideas. 2 shorts and 1 feature. Prefably i want to do my shorts before the feature, but thats hard wehn your nagging college friend(budding producer)passes messeges to my sister to tell me to write the feature script.

I am wondering if anyone is intrested in tutoring me through one of my projects to help me get from ideas all over the place to the final draft. Ive read tons on the internet but i belive i learn better when someone is directly telling me what to do or a quick basic of what to do.

I have some pretty good ideas in mind, i just suck at devopling them and prefer a helping hand rather then starting alone as i am most likely to get stressed at myself.

Would be greatly apprcieted for any help :)

I's love to help you, but I am not one to look at scripts. Go figure, I'm an aspiring filmmaker and I have an aversion to scripts.

One of my favorite movies was done without a script. The Director simply gave the talent freshly written notes for each days shooting. That movie is Inland Empire by david Lynch. Im kinda like him. I will have a story in my head and work w/ the talent to get it out. On my last ( current ) project I wrote a script of sorts and the Talent soon laughed that the script was thrown out on Day One. I found the talents rendition ( or was it my script writing ? ) not working, so I worked with them on their performance and used the script as a guide. We will see if it is watchable.. still working on it !

Good Luck !

Back