Brain Storm

I'd like to start a thread. I believe I'm a producer trapped in a director's body!
I'm totally serious here. I always do much better working on someone else's project. I fall in love with other people's work. I don't have any problem coming up with original material. Finishing has been my weakpoint. Weither an animation, a script, a film...

I always come alive when ideas are being tossed around a room. maybe this site will help.

I'll start bouncing...Vampire movies...I said after Eddie Murphy did his Vampire movie the genre was dead. Is there a new twist that can be added?

I've been working on a vampire script now for years. It's currently 300+ pages and is the culmination of my life's work.

When the script is complete (someday!) and I come into some cash to shoot it, I've decided to shoot the whole thing and release two distinct parts.

That's sounds cool. Is there a new twist to the story? Or is it the same old song and dance? I've had a few ideas but most take place present day. When does yours take place? Locations?

Back