Boris plug-in question

okay so i just got boris continuum complete 7 for sony vegas pro 10 and i installed it and all that.. but where do i put or what do i do with all the plug-ins? ive tried putting in the entire boris folder in the shared plug-in, video plug-ins, everything.. i even went into the boris folders and tried putting each plug in individually into the sony folders but they never show up to be used..

i did look at the sony preset plug-ins and they are a different format than the boris plug-ins, but thats how they came so i would assume that there good right? another thing is that the boris plug-ins i got are 64 bit and i forget if my sony vegas is 32 or 64.. could that be the problem?

okay so i just got boris continuum complete 7 for sony vegas pro 10 and i installed it and all that.. but where do i put or what do i do with all the plug-ins? ive tried putting in the entire boris folder in the shared plug-in, video plug-ins, everything.. i even went into the boris folders and tried putting each plug in individually into the sony folders but they never show up to be used..

i did look at the sony preset plug-ins and they are a different format than the boris plug-ins, but thats how they came so i would assume that there good right? another thing is that the boris plug-ins i got are 64 bit and i forget if my sony vegas is 32 or 64.. could that be the problem?

On your Vegas menu cleek "Help" and it will say what version under "About Vegas Pro". 64 or 32 bit.
The boris plugins will have a different icon than the built in sony ones. They should be there.

Back