• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

ad BME - trailer and compositions

If you want someone who cares as much about your project as I care about my music then message me as I am only interested in working on projects that I truly believe in and will enjoy and that's why my price is negotiable, check out my soundcloud page and don't be alarmed by the production quality as I love the writing side of it far more lol but when it comes to working on a project it's all or nothing in all area's....

The jobs not done 'till it's perfect!!!!

Check out Beginning\middle/enD on #SoundCloud

We've been looking for someone that could do some Mick Gordon style work. Save Point is not an employer but more like a collaboration hub. If you'd like to put together a track or donate one, the advantage is that you would get finished cgi scenes for your showreel. It's always cool to make something, and then watch it get transformed into something bigger by a team.

We've been looking for someone that could do some Mick Gordon style work. Save Point is not an employer but more like a collaboration hub. If you'd like to put together a track or donate one, the advantage is that you would get finished cgi scenes for your showreel. It's always cool to make something, and then watch it get transformed into something bigger by a team.

If you want someone who cares as much about your project as I care about my music then message me as I am only interested in working on projects that I truly believe in and will enjoy and that's why my price is negotiable, check out my soundcloud page and don't be alarmed by the production quality as I love the writing side of it far more lol but when it comes to working on a project it's all or nothing in all area's....

The jobs not done 'till it's perfect!!!!

Check out Beginning\middle/enD on #SoundCloud
[URL

Mick Gordon has a variety of styles but I'm assuming you mean the more heavy metal industrial style like his work in the DOOM games which is one of my all time favourite game franchise's and a style of music I've messed around in before, do you have a deadline or anything else I should know?

Here is a link to a track I did in 2009, I was still new to production at the time and have upgraded my software a lot since
Its not quite Mick Gordon but not much was in 2009

Listen to Strength in Chaos by Beginning\middle/enD on #SoundCloud

Ok, excellent. I'm going through your SoundCloud stuff, listening to the tracks. Strong point is heavy guitar riffing, weak points are production and VSTI stuff. We could help you out with those things.

"the DOOM games which is one of my all time favorite game franchise's"

Just beat Doom Eternal again today, while waiting for a physics sim render. That is indeed the style I'm talking about. What I'm really looking for in terms of Mick's style is the combination of the ultra heavy sonics and the next gen production. If I provided you with the tools to accomplish this kind of hyper signal to noise optimization, would you be interested in pursuing development of it?

One of the things we do at SP is to work with people to get their toolset and production capability up to par. I have a large collection of top end vsti's for example, that are licensed to the company rather than me as an individual, and can be used by anyone working with us. That's part of how SP functions, we pool pro grade resources and tools and share them within the group.

We have a huge surplus of music right now, but the Mick Gordon style is something we are missing, and I personally feel there is noting quite like it. The way he uses crushing silences intertwined with the loudest volume surges possible creates an incredibly dynamic soundscape.

If you'd like to chat about all of it, we can work out a time to meet in the discord server and I can show you around a bit. For now here is a brief sample of how we use industrial music in the project, these are just a couple of the dalies reels, I think maybe this is actually a Mick Gordon track I used here. Final product won't use anything we don't have rights to, but for these internal use reels I just score them with whatever.

Here's one where I used a John Carpenter style track, which we do own.

I'm playing doom eternal at the moment my game time is limited though lol, yeah definitely interested, enjoyed the clips the 3rd one actually reminds me of a track I've been messing around with, I'm pretty new to the online stuff so if you can point me in the right direction of preferred communication I'm easy either way, production wise I'm happy and appreciative to use whatever you throw my way

Back