• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Blah blah (music video)

Good job on your first video. I like that you keep it high-energy. However, most of your energy is coming from the shooting; I think your edit could benefit with a little more zip.

My main concern, though, is that you really gotta get control of that camera. For example, the handheld "dolly-in" shots are fun to shoot, but they don't look too hot, especially in fast-motion. Also, the coloring is weird.

I feel like you'd really benefit from using a tripod. And keep your hands off that zoom button!

I like that you're keeping things fun. Don't change that.

The whole hing seems dark. It needs some light. Looks early '90s.:)

Kinda like this. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-vBodP89FE&feature=related

Bass player quit the day we were shooting, so the band went on without him... As for the color, I understand your point, I was using after effects and didn't know how to color correct at that time very well. I also didn't own a tripod at that time, so all my shots were handheld, but thank you for the feedback I appreciate it immensely!

Back