Blade Runner: the 5-disc Blu-ray Collector's edition

Loud Orange Cat

Pro Member
indiePRO
There's so much footage behind the scenes of the making of Blade runner, that it takes a couple of Blu-rays to tell it all. Not to mention all the extra footage cut from the final product. The multiple endings, the two hours worth of voice-over by Ford that was cut out, the five versions of the film... there's just so much, it's going to take two weeks to watch it all.

But then I thought: if someone was a good editor, and a major fan of the film, why is there no one creating personal versions of the film for themselves using all this footage? To be honest, all 5 discs in this set shows that there (technically) could have been a 3 to 4+ hour version of the movie, but if someone was to put it all together… :cool:

Wow, I didn't even know that a 5-blu-ray disk set was available.

When I saw Blade Runner on first release, it blew me away. I think I was 15 or so at the time.

I'm going to get myself a set but not at $375:

Blade Runner (Five-Disc Ultimate Collector's Edition) [Blu-ray] (2007)
http://www.amazon.com/Five-Disc-Ult...&qid=1383066920&sr=8-13&keywords=blade+runner

You can buy the 5 disc blu ray collection without the case. I bought mine on ebay for $20. Best $20 I'll ever spend in this life!

:cool:

Back