• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

BLACK WIDOW SCREENPLAY

If anyone is interested, I would love some feedback on a Black Widow script I wrote so that I could compare my story to the upcoming one penned by Jac Shaefer....I tried to simply copy and paste it here but it's way over on max. characters.

Please reply if interested, I'll DM the full SP to you...thanks!

I sorta agree. I mean if someones wants to write about black widow go for it. but shes a super weak character in the sense of supporting her own story in my opinion. from everything I know of the character shes definitely more of a supporting character. but its the same for the hulk in my opinion. He has great solo comics but there is absolutely no way he could support his own solo film.

I was just interested in seeing his script with content I’m familiar with.

But feel free to judge him, seems common here.

Not true. I'm not here to judge him. I said in my opinion I don't think black widow can support her own solo film. doesn't mean that she can't. hell they're making a black widow solo film already.

and you say it's pretty common for people to judge here? well you aren't wrong but it's not judging. Its advice and critique on their work so they can get better. if people read my screenplay and all say its really boring but I really put a lot of work into it, am I supposed to get angry at everyone who voiced their opinion? No. that's the point of the forum.

Back