• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Black.Ops and Project: Dead End

Just wanted to stop back by and say no worries. I understand your team's adverse reaction to criticism. You guys are still a young crew, and will quickly learn that forming a thick skin, and taking criticism well is all part of this business--the more quickly this is learned, the more enjoyable your time shooting films will be, and the more quickly you will learn.

Cheers.

Just one little bit of Criticism, The first half of the episode when the guy was talking, You could easily tell he was reading the script from a laptop, which is seen through the reflections of his glasses. That sorta bugged me because you could see him pause for a second and scroll down. Other than that, it was alright..

lol he is looking at a laptop that he is leaving his journal on... haha. also as a scientist he would be looking over notes on the same computer, while collecting his thoughts. the main scrpit was not on that laptop rather, notes for him to go on.

P.S. we actually wanted the reflection in the glasses... i made sure to have him wear them for that reason..... XP

Last edited:
Back