• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Beyond Mercy

What is "Beyond Mercy"? Beyond Mercy is a big hit in Germany, and is soon to be coming to the United States of America. It is a movie about World War II, where a Jewish runaway and a wounded Nazi soldier must depend on each other to survive. Beyond Mercy won the award for "Best Dramatic Feature" in a film festival in LA, December, 2008, under the German title "SS-Jew". This movie will soon be for sale on Amazon.com and also on Netflix!!!! Please check out this trailer at the link below and let us know what you think!

Dankeschön!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1D3Q1oUTE

Thank you very much! It will be for sale very soon! It looks like you're big into horror movies! Cool! Please keep updated on our movie, and spread the word! Independent filmmakers must help each other out! It is a tough business! Together we will succeed!!!

Wow! I am so glad I found this site, it's opened up a completely new area of Youtube I never could find...The Talent Part.

If this is on sale in the UK I would gladly buy it, looks like a great film and the plot original, will it be released in the UK? If not will it see an internet release?

Wow! I am so glad I found this site, it's opened up a completely new area of Youtube I never could find...The Talent Part.

If this is on sale in the UK I would gladly buy it, looks like a great film and the plot original, will it be released in the UK? If not will it see an internet release?

Hey thanks for the comment! The movie just went up for sale on Amazon.com! I set the price really low so that it's affordable and I only get 30 cents from each sale...but it's not about the money! Please leave a positive review! Here's the link to Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Beyond-Mercy-...ef=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1271799465&sr=1-1

Back