• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

lighting Best Lighting Set Ups? Ways to Practice? Good Training Materials?

So, I'm dedicated to learning one area of filmmaking each month, this month is going to be lighting.

Can you all share your favorite resources, lights, materials that you used to learn yourselves?

I've got some lights, not very good (pretty low cost), but I want to take everything I've got and get in some really good practice. Maybe doing my best to emulate another film scene, or try various set ups like 3 point or that arcing reflection fill (forgot what they call it).

Any good light meter apps for Android? I'm looking into that as well.

The goal would be to put myself into the work, focus on a result of quality lighting for a cinematic look, and gather as many training resources as possible to make it successful.

So, I'm dedicated to learning one area of filmmaking each month, this month is going to be lighting.

Can you all share your favorite resources, lights, materials that you used to learn yourselves?

I've got some lights, not very good (pretty low cost), but I want to take everything I've got and get in some really good practice. Maybe doing my best to emulate another film scene, or try various set ups like 3 point or that arcing reflection fill (forgot what they call it).

Any good light meter apps for Android? I'm looking into that as well.

The goal would be to put myself into the work, focus on a result of quality lighting for a cinematic look, and gather as many training resources as possible to make it successful.
may be this app you need here : https://luxiforall.com/

Back