Been a member for a while, so I should post...

I have been working with film/TV/radio/video production for over 30 years. I've worked with all the networks over the years, and even NASA.

For a while, I tried to give it up and go into semi-retirement, but it's in my blood! I have some plans to do some documentary vids, and some other visual storytelling.

That's it for now. I just figured it was time for an introduction.

Yo keep at it man! And glad you posted since you've been a ember since 2003! When I was in college we had some NASA footage on film because it was free from their archives. I guess our school requested it. I also had a brief stint working on NASA grounds in FLA. Saw the space shuttle literally driving on the road once, to the launching pad. And I saw so many rogue alligators when I worked there. Gators all over lol.

I have been working with film/TV/radio/video production for over 30 years. I've worked with all the networks over the years, and even NASA.

For a while, I tried to give it up and go into semi-retirement, but it's in my blood! I have some plans to do some documentary vids, and some other visual storytelling.

That's it for now. I just figured it was time for an introduction.
Good to see you here you can find great tips on IndieTalk I hope it helps

Back