• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Battle of the Pacific - COMPLETED!

That's a good suggestion rayw! I had fun writing these characters. I agree, It would be interesting to see husband and wife in other situations. Who knows, maybe there will be a part 2 to this movie ... ;)

I like it! The couple had great chemistry I agree. The wife was the funniest! If I had to play the devil's advocate though, the CGI looked a bit cheesy? Unless you're going that route. lol.

But I can see this as a series or something where they go out and try new activities, and fail at it. lol. I can just see them going skydiving or something. :)

Haha yea, the CGI isn't the best, but that's my first stab at something of that global. Plus I ve never opened 3dsmax before in my life, nonless animating a 3d object, and there was lots of trial/error lol

Oh well, this was an amazing learning curve of do and donts with greenscreen and recreating an artificial atmosphere!

Wolverine, sorry to hear that! But thank u for watching anyways :)

Back