• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Baga'a - Short script

I did read the wiki; I was saddened by it. The beheaded victims of course had families, thank goodness you didn't drag their names out as well. This entire conversation is more than inappropriate. I'm sorry your empathy switch has been turned off.

I did read the wiki; I was saddened by it. The beheaded victims of course had families, thank goodness you didn't drag their names out as well. This entire conversation is more than inappropriate. I'm sorry your empathy switch has been turned off.

Why were you saddened by it? The guy was a crook.

But on a funny (sad) note. I saw something on the news last night that made me think of you. The great part is, it fits into both The Date and this thread. Two threads in one... So, this black couple are sitting on their stoop in Harlem and they obviously have the same mind set as you. Because they didn't judge the black guy who approached them. They didn't think anything of him as he took the t-shirt he was wearing and covered his face with it to avoid the security camera or them seeing it. They didn't even move as he stabbed her in the neck and killed her. That's all they showed on the news. Damn the liberal media.

But, I don't want you to rant on about my prejudice, so I'll add in a nice white man crime to. In Florida 13 years ago some guy was convicted on 24 counts of sexually molesting a 14 year old over a two year span. He was also convicted of hiring a hit man to kill the 6 or 7 witnesses. So, he's sentenced to over 300 years in prison. But, obviously people with your empathy thought that was too long. So, they've released him.

@ above: :rolleyes:, come on guys.

I must agree, this was well-written. I especially liked the fact that there's no cut to black/gunshot; the ending is instead very classy.

kgasser2, ussinners, crackerfunk, wombat:

I appreciate everyone's interest and helpful suggestions and kind words.

(Funkster, I'd be honored. I may take you up on your offer!)

Now I'd ask with respect that this conversation and thread be closed.

Cheers!

-Charles

Back