• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bad Cat 5: The Final Meow

Loud Orange Cat

Pro Member
indiePRO
It's finally done and ready for you to download. Started in July 2006, this 5 minute, 55 second short took 5 months to complete. Overcoming a near fatal cancerous tumor and ongoing cancer treatment, I managed to finish this final installment in the series with some much deserved laughs. Take that cancer!

Now on to some other projects I've been sitting on for way too long.

WARNING: Excessive fart jokes and toilet humor.

If you're offended by this kind of thing, don't bother downloading it. :D

(Right click, Save as...)

MPEG1, 320x240, 17MB (Quality: Average)
iPod-Ready H.264, 320x240, 101MB (Quality: Excellent)

I swear, this is the LAST episode in the series.

The folks at the video card place should be ecstatic! ;) Congrats...d/l ing now. I'll just start by saying I'm offended so I can get it out of the way and laugh :)

Oh man, what a way to cap off the series! I loved that. Straight from beginning to end- lots of laughs. That last sequence was pungeant, and the very last shot was so good. And the visual quality (I got the big one) gets better and better. Did I see a tribute to Airplane in there? LOL. Great job. But seriously, that cat has quite the digestive system!
Best in the series, and amazing on it's own accord. Glad you pulled it off in the end! Now what's next?

After spending two years on this series, I'm now opening a new chapter in my life: The 300+ page (serious) vampire script.

I just need 30 actors, one month and about $25K. I'm off to the convenience store to buy my lotto tickets now. :D

Robert that was very good. I must say your acting has improved as well as your photo skills. I am glad to actually know someone in the area has talent. This was very funny and I laughed out loud for a good part of it.

Back