• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

AVID's For Sale

Digital Media Kitchen is your one stop shop for everything AVID. We sell ABVB to Meridien (XL) and Symphony's... Here are some of the latest offerings:

AVID SYMPHONY v3.5
IBM M-Pro system with standard Meridien BOB and 888
Avid MEDIArray 300GB Fibre Channel Array
A4 Wacom serial tablet, Avid keyboard, IBM mouse
Complete with v4 software upgrade (additional hardware required)
$32K OBO

Avid MC1000XL version 10.1, dual stream uncompressed, 3D, G4, PCI Extender, 888 audio, all inputs on BOB, MA-12 speakers, legal and transferable, Monitors, 72GB storage, mixer available.
Here is what’s included: Cactus II Digital Media Board and Rattlesnake (this is a Meridien II boardset) with Genie 3D card and the EDC4 video card- latest rev (3052 board), also a Meridien BOB with SDI and 888 interface…This sale will include a Copperhead lite board that will upgrade the system to a full Meridien III boardset.
$20K

AVID MC1000 XL MAC with MeridienIII boardset, version 11.7/11.8 software (current), with 888, 3D, comes with Xtender with G4/500 Mac, BOB, and 2 x 36 GB of drives. I can sell this system for $18K and it is available immediatly.. No monitors, no speakers included... but we can add those on at extremey reasonable rates.

I also have a MC9000 XL NT, version 12.0 sw, on Zpro CPU, Meridien III boardset, keyboard, mouse, BOB, and 2 x 36GB drives for $23K. This is a KILLER DEAL! Please let me know if you want to pull trigger on this one asap! It will probably get sold very fast.

AVID Xpress Deluxe Mac XL system: with 5.0 software, 2D only, comes with Meridien II boardset, xtender with G4/500 cpu, 2 channel audio, no sdi and no 3D included... also comes with 2 x 36GB drives.
$10KOBO

AVID Xpress Elite 4.7 system- XL NT system. This is on an M-Pro (can be upgraded), with realtime 3D, single stream uncompressed, matchback, etc. With one 20" monitor, keyboard, mouse,
$11K with Break Out Box, or $6K without.

Back