• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Armed With Love (LA Film Fest Winner)

Armed With Love (LA Film Fest Winner) 6Min.

Hey everyone!

Runtime: 6Min. My name is Charlie, Im a jr. in high school and your opinion would be much appreciated! How do you like the doc?

Thank you for being awesome!
Charlie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0ZxCCbCHuA

Last edited:
Moving & inspiring. :cool:

The transition from years ago to current time (at about 1:00) was a bit disorienting, as the people abruptly change and it's not immediately clear that all this is happening on a now-older ex-kid who's now a horse-riding trainer. I think some subtitles for names of the interview subjects could have helped with that.

Really good, overall. I think the last vid of yours I saw was bicycling in a car garage, or similar. You've improved a lot!

Moving & inspiring. :cool:

The transition from years ago to current time (at about 1:00) was a bit disorienting, as the people abruptly change and it's not immediately clear that all this is happening on a now-older ex-kid who's now a horse-riding trainer. I think some subtitles for names of the interview subjects could have helped with that.

Really good, overall. I think the last vid of yours I saw was bicycling in a car garage, or similar. You've improved a lot!

STEVE! Ahahaha yes of course I remember you, it's remarkable that you remember the bike video! I totally agree, title cards would have fixed the issue. Thank you for pointing that out :) next time, next time. Thank you for watching!

Back