• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Aragon Alley - the movie trailer

This is my trailer for 'Aragon Alley' the story of a man falling into the depths of despair in a foreign country. The setting is South Korea (filmed on location.)

Thank you all who gave me advice on the scenes I showed you. They were really helpful and truly give me a chance to get this film to the point to where it could be entered into a film festival.

I'm always open to improving my technique. Please feel free to leave a comment if you would like to give me some feedback. Thank you.

TKDhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_WHD7zC2xs

It's nice. I liked the use of the music. The little bit of dialoge did sound a bit like it was spoken in a tunnel or something. Can you tweak that a bit? It seems more like a teaser than a trailer to me. I'm thinking that it needs more content in order to suggest something more of the story you're trying to sell (unless this is not a feature film, then I suppose there's not that much more content to show).

Best of Luck.

Last edited:
Back