Anyone up for making a music video?

Hello there. Firstly, if this is in the wrong section I apologise.

I am a musician, fairly well known in certain circles (obscure ones). A while back I made a song called Chrysalis March which is fairly good, the best i've ever done in a long time of making music. You can listen to it here:

http://soundcloud.com/xihilisk/xihilisk-chrysalis-march

Now, even though it stands on its own, this track was born to be coupled to some fantastic images/video. The sad thing is I don't have the ideas or skill with film-making to make a worthy music video for it.

If anyone would like to give it a shot, i think it could work very very well for both of us. I've got a fairly decent following and coupled with a high-end music video, it could get a decent amount of attention.

I can repay you by giving you free access to my entire back catalogue to use in anything you like, for free (17 albums of music that has always been soundtrack orientated). I also have a degree in Music Tech which includes experience in sound design and composing for image. I would be willing and very happy to score something for you or do sound design, or anything you like really.

So, listen to the track, see what you think. Any ideas?

You can see an example of my sound-design here and check out some of my other songs here

You can email me at : XIHILISK at GMAIL dot COM

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello there. Firstly, if this is in the wrong section I apologise.

I am a musician, fairly well known in certain circles (obscure ones). A while back I made a song called Chrysalis March which is fairly good, the best i've ever done in a long time of making music. You can listen to it here:

http://soundcloud.com/xihilisk/xihilisk-chrysalis-march

Now, even though it stands on its own, this track was born to be coupled to some fantastic images/video. The sad thing is I don't have the ideas or skill with film-making to make a worthy music video for it.

If anyone would like to give it a shot, i think it could work very very well for both of us. I've got a fairly decent following and coupled with a high-end music video, it could get a decent amount of attention.

I can repay you by giving you free access to my entire back catalogue to use in anything you like, for free (17 albums of music that has always been soundtrack orientated). I also have a degree in Music Tech which includes experience in sound design and composing for image. I would be willing and very happy to score something for you or do sound design, or anything you like really.

So, listen to the track, see what you think. Any ideas?

You can see an example of my sound-design here and check out some of my other songs here

You can email me at : XIHILISK at GMAIL dot COM

Cheers!

PMING YOU NOWS!!!

Back