Anyone in Liverpool or the North West?

I was wondering if anyone on here lives in the Liverpool or the North West of the UK.

I came to the horrible realisation that I don't have any friends that are as passionate about film as I. Whether you're wanting to watch some films together or make some shorts.

Show yourself.

We used to have a Liverpool-based team, PaperTwin, on here but they've not been so active of late.

I'm sure there are a few Mancunians, but I think the best place to look would be Shooting People. I know that they regularly do Shooters in the Pub in Manchester/Liverpool.

We used to have a Liverpool-based team, PaperTwin, on here but they've not been so active of late.

I'm sure there are a few Mancunians, but I think the best place to look would be Shooting People. I know that they regularly do Shooters in the Pub in Manchester/Liverpool.

Is Shooting People worth the subscription fee?

Worth noting...

Shooting people - subscription based networking website for people interested in film

Shooters In the Pub - facebook group for people in Manchester/Liverpool to meet up in a pub and talk about films.

Worth noting...

Shooting people - subscription based networking website for people interested in film

Shooters In the Pub - facebook group for people in Manchester/Liverpool to meet up in a pub and talk about films.

I checked both the Liverpool and Manchester "Shooters In The Pub" facebook pages, and it appears both are no longer running.

I'll have to check out Shooting People.

Back