Anyone got time to provide feedback on a novel?

My first post in The Lounge, and I hope this is OK.

My next novel is theoretically finished, but I need some "beta readers" to effectively tell me what's wrong with it (or what they like about it). I'll need the feedback fairly quickly, so if you have a long to-read list already, it's probably not for you!

I'm talking an ebook here, of course, so you'd need to have a Kindle/e-reader/tablet/laptop on which to read it. The book is a paranormal-y tale, but it should appeal to horror fans. More about the book at its facebook page. (And while you're there, give it a like!)

So if you enjoy horror/the paranormal and are interested in a free ebook in exchange for some feedback, get in touch ASAP...

Thanks!

Depending on the length, I'd be happy to take a look. Can't promise I'll be able to read the whole thing (at least, not as quickly as you may require), but I'll certainly read what I can, and try to give you some feedback on at least a few chapters.

Depending on the length, I'd be happy to take a look. Can't promise I'll be able to read the whole thing (at least, not as quickly as you may require), but I'll certainly read what I can, and try to give you some feedback on at least a few chapters.

Thanks, Mr. Hatter :) It's less than 50k words, so not a particularly lengthy read, so it would be great if you could try to get through it all for some feedback on the whole thing. What format would you like it in? I have a PDF ready to go, and can create a Kindle file or an ePUB if that's more useful.

.pdf is fine.

E-mail it over to me at: hatter1984 (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk

It shouldn't be a problem to read it all, that just my take a couple of weeks. I'll do my best though!

.pdf is fine.

E-mail it over to me at: hatter1984 (at) hotmail (dot) co (dot) uk

It shouldn't be a problem to read it all, that just my take a couple of weeks. I'll do my best though!

I've emailed you, but check your junk mail folder as it seems to have sent three times (sorry about that!). I hope you enjoy it, and feel free to email with your views at various points as you read if you have the time!

Last edited:
Back