Any Sound engineer in this forum?

I could use a sound engineer to add SFX to (recorded dialog) radio plays.

Nothing too difficult, (inside) sound of the car driven, put into park, open close doors. Two people walking and hearing foot steps, street ambient noise. Like I said nothing really difficult and most of these sonds are already available on-line. I'll supply the script as well including the recorded dialog so it's easy to mix those on que.

I don't have the patience to mix sounds with the dialog of two people, so it would be really cool if someone is interested to help me out. This is a non-comercial project, (not sold and there is not income from these) free to play from our future website by anyone. Planning to make hundreds of three minutes radio-plays. It's a good promo for all involved for VA, sound FX, Anouncer. Names will be published as credit on the website and each play will be read by the VO anouncer.

Anyone interested, please let me know.
I also need a good VO anouncer... not the DEEP voice dude, but a pleasant speaking voice... possibly a woman. Most of the plays are romance and relationship themed.... so a woman may be better choice?

It's a possibility that down the road, this could actually turn into a paying gig who starts with us.

Back