any digital screen theaters in n.y or n.j

hi guys
i just wanted to know are there any of them in the are. i live in n.j
if there are any in n.y are they in manhattan. i appreciate the feed back.

max70 said:
hi guys
i just wanted to know are there any of them in the are. i live in n.j
if there are any in n.y are they in manhattan. i appreciate the feed back.

The Pioneer theater, and a few others. What do you want to screen? What is your film?

:)

i want to start shooting on april. let's just do it. it will have few locations. 3 apartments and a car scene. i'm keeping it low key. it's basically about a young man who realizes the world is not quite how it seems after living many years in his small religious community.

i want to know because, there are people in the area who may be familiar with the story. perhaps, with good publicity i could find out about the theater rental. just thinking ahead, who knows what may happen.

also, could you please let me know the other locations, thank you.

AMC in Times Square and the Union Square UA/Regal both have 2k digital projection on some screens. There may be others in New York, I wouldn't be surprised. If you're looking for someone who can project from SD or HD video, check out Anthology Film Archives. Also, Sony has a theater that they call their 'Media Lab' where I've seen them screen HD, and I think Technicolor has (or is adding) digital projection in one of their screening rooms.

Back