Another attempt at a directors reel - what do you think?

This one I take much more seriously. Means it must work better. The "dirty pig"-take I'd put last before the music continues again. Use the dynamic change in the take to catapult us back to the more intensive ending. The high-saturated woman's voice is too low.

Do you have a separate dialogue track that you could lay down for the clips you're using? It might help to drop the original musical selections for the individual pieces and keep your reel track playing softly underneath the entire thing, might make it feel a bit less disjointed.

Do you have a separate dialogue track that you could lay down for the clips you're using? It might help to drop the original musical selections for the individual pieces and keep your reel track playing softly underneath the entire thing, might make it feel a bit less disjointed.

Thanks for this. Maybe I shouldn't have watched Michael Bay's reel before cutting this! If anything, I need to add a few things as it isn't yet strong enough.

Have been shooting with 8Salacious9 and I want to shoot a couple more next year, get them out to festivals and have at least one short which is 'fantastic.' I need a really, really, really good short with specific elements and have a couple of potentials.

Back