• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Another 48 Hour Film Project...

Hello all-

How have things been for everyone this year? Well, I just finish competing in this years 48 Hour Film Festival project. We pulled Fantasy. I am pretty proud of this piece. Hopefully everyone can enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E_5tL-eySM

Thanks for the viewing,

Brooksy

hahaha I really like this! Great job!! Would you have any issues with me promoting this short on my Independent Film Network of Michigan page? I realize your not from Michigan but we're neighnors!! :)

Last edited:
Congratulations, that was excellent.

I think it's pretty astonishing that you filmed and edited that all in 48 hours so pat yourself on the backs repeatedly...

Thanks Nick! Appreciate the view and that you enjoyed the piece.

Lee- Feel free to promote the short. I love networking with other independent filmmakers. Let me know if you need anything else from us. Also we would love to cross promote you guys on our facebook.com page and when we get our webpage up on there also. Do you have a link? Feel free to to send me a PM. Thanks again for the view and glad you enjoyed it.

Brooksy

Back