• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Alien Bewbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx52vihgOdw

Brand new short comedy sketch that's begging for your juicy feedback. So supply it :)

LIKED!

Very nice.

You need to give your goto girl some love and SCREEN CREDIT, IMHO!

Your green screen keying is great, and I love the audio switch from in-video to speaker. Well done

Re that "other" thread:
Brewbs.png

Haha, that was hilarious. I was a bit taken aback at the beginning, because the countdown sound effect you used was the same effect that I opened my newest album with, the song had that in the backdrop. So I initially thought my music was playing, hah!

Nice job, though.

Haha, that was hilarious. I was a bit taken aback at the beginning, because the countdown sound effect you used was the same effect that I opened my newest album with, the song had that in the backdrop. So I initially thought my music was playing, hah!

Nice job, though.

Really? That's kinda weird. That sound was a part of the stock music I used there

Back