• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Alien Abduction

I like it. I think the lighting could have been better with the guy reading the book at the start but I was having a good time watching. Good use of music. Thanks for posting.

Very nice, I really enjoyed it, only problem that really stood out to me was a slight inconsistancy with the audio. The outside audio changes each time one of you exits the house, other than that, superb.
Really impressed with the use of the shadows, keep it up!

-Khristopher

That was very nicely done. The shadow 'aliens' were really cool- I always like films that keep their cards close to their chest and just tempt the viewer.

Would've been nice to have a little bit more light in certain places, just to add some variety. The piece was consistently dark and, in some places, that was essential. But a bit of light perhaps at the beginning would have saved me from feeling like I had to squint through it.

Good job.

Back